We’re growing our community and we’re seeking a Marketing and Website Administrator to support us. The role involves marketing to new and existing students, managing and updating the studio website, and some administration tasks.
This is an exciting opportunity for a yogi to develop their skills and share their passion for yoga.
What you will do:
- Reach out to new and existing students via groups, events, and in conjunction with our social media administrator
- Be creative in discovering new ways to reach potential students
- Create all copy for advertising emails, newsletter, surveys and website
- Make any changes required on the website (familiarity with WordPress is not a must but is a great plus)
- Monitor memberships and payments and follow up students when required
- Fortnightly meeting with our owner to connect and collaborate on creating new content
- Live within the area to be able to access the studio if required
What you will bring:
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Creative marketing and advertising skills
- A good understanding of back and front-end website administration
- The ability to build strong relationships with our students and teachers
- Attention to details, flexibility and the ability to work quickly
- A passion for all things yoga
What we offer:
- Flexible working hours
- An hourly rate of $30 plus a studio membership
- The opportunity to learn more about marketing within yoga
This role would suit an existing student or local who loves yoga and shares our passion for growing our beautiful community.
To apply please send your resume to Asnat at firstname.lastname@example.org